Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome to My Newest Blog!

I have discovered the world of Blogging fairly recently but I am hooked! What a fun way to connect to people who share your interests! Along that vein I have decided to change from the old website I have had to this blog to showcase my bears, because I like the fact that I can just talk to people about Teddy bears and well just anything! I am currently getting ready for a show in NH in April so I will have more bear photos soon! Please visit often while I settle into my new "home" here! Company is always welcome! I'll put on a pot of Coffee and we can sit and chat!

2 comments:

  1. Love to see your new blog Deb! I shall be looking for the pics of the bears soon. it's a great idea!
    Freddie had a dizzy spell this morning and they are monotoring him to see if it was his heart. Apparently this new pacemaker may have to be 'tweaked'!!
    Hopefully we won't have too many hiccups now.
    Lots of love
    June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks June! Hope the tweaking goes well! Isn't it amazing what they can do now? Hugs deb

    ReplyDelete