Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Still feverishly working!

Not much time until the big day! And as usual I am behind the 8 ball! No matter how much I try and plan ahead
life gets in my way! I didn't completely unpack yet because it will save time on Friday..at least I'm hoping it will!
I need to gather up some things for the" swap and sell" event Friday night! Hope you all will pop in and see that! Great fun to see what other artists excess "stash" reveals!  I bought another lovely black fur jacket cheap at an auction, I just couldn't resist! Sometimes they have the most beautiful linings! Hope to see you all  there!

2 comments:

  1. Love your 'new' blog for your bears.
    I love your header too! Fantastic! I would love to have that blue bear sitting there so comfortably.
    I think I told you the story about my blue bear, 70 years old. When I went to get him, my ex had either thrown or given him away....
    I still haven't got over it! I just love blue bears. Mine was paler blue.
    Love June xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to remember who bought that bear? A friend I think! It was great fur ! I love the little sweaters... Buy them whenever I can fnd them .
    Want to try and put as much work into this blog as I have been into the others. Blogging on the go needed new apps for my iPad...Learning Curve! Look out!

    ReplyDelete