Saturday, May 21, 2011

Long nosed bear in blue!


I am finally getting around to adding bears to the blog! Isn't it awful how working for a living interferes with the fun stuff? But then again it pays for it too...! Do what you love kids!
One of my long nosed bears ( my version of the Steiff cone nosed bears..fell in love with one on EBay I couldn't afford! ) in a beautiful navy blue mohair. "Karl" has blue wool felt pads , and is lightly weighted with copper shot. German blown glass eyes and a daring green hand stitched nose complete his look! Karl is $140. Plus shipping and handling.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Adorable.
    I see that your lilacs are inbloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yes the yard smells like heaven! All the flowering trees are in blossom! The lilacs and the apples along the driveway . Unfortunately the grass is about knee deep every time I look. Enough rain!

    ReplyDelete