Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Fever in Vermont

Mother nature has been toying with us this year..not much snow..milder weather. This past month we had spring birds weeks early, Blue birds in February?! and yet they are here.It was 57 on Thursday and 30 on Friday. Cold blustery wind, light snow. Up went the new bird houses because the birds are here and the weather promises to reverse itself yet again. Our construction projects and the total mayhem it resulted in means i still have not gotten back to bears! I just spent a rare morning checking out everyone's new spring bears and hares,,such fun! I have passed the time learning new techniques that i can do in my lap in front of the TV at night, and hopefully they will wind their way into my bears later this year! In the meantime than you all for sharing your talents they made my morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment